Challenge the TalonLiners

Hola chicos,
The ever-talented genius that is Laura Deckers has informally pitched a brilliant proposal which is as follows:

" I've been reading older posts over again and as an avid reaader I would just like to say it is a pleasure to watch the blog evolve so much, especially considering it isn't yet a month old. And I don't mean to get up in Leo's buisness, but might the reader's propose challenges for future playlists...? I really like these."

With that said, both Leo and I would like to ask you the readers (whomever it is you may be) to challenge us with a music playlist or youtube video playlist (examples: music playlist theme: summer, video playlist: funniest cats on youtube)

Rules/ things to maybe keep in mind:
1. You can challenge either of the bloggers
2. Be creative yo!

3. Really make this a challenge. Try to make it as impossible as you can (ie.: Bloggers, I challenge you to make a music playlist composed of songs mentioning meadows and/or unicorns)
4. Playlist challenges will be completed 1-3 days following our announcement of what challenge has been accepted.

5. Please be specific as to what kind of challenge it is. Either
music or video.

6. Both of us will sob profusely and throw tantrums if no one decides to participate and that can get really messy so PLEASE SEND IN YOUR CHALLENGES.

7. Here's a really cool picture of a unicorn:









LET THE GAMES BEGIN.


10 comments:

Anonymous | May 21, 2010 at 12:13 AM

Make me a mixed tape on Mikhail Bulgakov's 'The Master and Margarita'

jab | May 21, 2010 at 8:11 AM

music challenge: songs that reference literature

Anonymous | May 21, 2010 at 3:08 PM

@rrresonance: "What's a 'tape'"?

Music Challenge: Make me an iPod playlist that will convince Corey Watlington to change his mind and come back to Graded next year. (sniff-sniff)

Anonymous | May 21, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Last post was not meant to be anonymous. 1181880397blah blah blah is me, Mr. Aickin.

I'm old.
I don't get blogs.

Anonymous | May 21, 2010 at 4:52 PM

A mix tape would be a cluster of songs in a cassette tape.

Luiza Justus | May 21, 2010 at 7:42 PM

Music challenge: songs that have the same titles as movies.

Katherine | May 22, 2010 at 4:11 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katherine | May 22, 2010 at 7:21 PM

I DEMAND A MUSIC PLAYLIST BE MADE SOLELY ON SOAP.

Giovana | June 11, 2010 at 10:44 PM

I would like to see a video playlist with tv's best bloopers... ;)

fernando lima | August 11, 2010 at 4:43 PM

faz um playlist sobre o frio

Post a Comment