FIRST

As an official inauguration to TalonLine we the bloggers would like to congratulate Samuel Lee and Artur Renault for their victory in the StuCo elections!


*update: Samuel released the following statement "about an hour ago" on facebook:

"I want to first thank each candidates - David Molina, Christopher Thomas, and Graeme Jager - for running a hard fought, clean campaign. I thank all those who have stood by me with words of encouragement and unconditional support. I finally want to thank and congratulate the entire student body; today, you are the true winners, you have spoken out loud that we do want changes at Graded.I want to assure you that I will do everything in my power to fulfill my campaign promises. I fully


intend to walk the talk. However, I can not do this alone. Please continue to provide support as we strive to make Graded a better place for all of us. Although I always had the confidence in my campaign, I am very honored and humbled by your votes. I sincerely thank you again for giving me an opportunity to prove that you have indeed voted well!"

2 comments:

Unknown | May 13, 2010 at 6:23 PM

Thanks guys! The blog looks absolutely fantastic!

talon online | May 14, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Merci!
: )

Post a Comment